SVL 3.03% 17.0¢ silver mines limited

Gee Thanks DadCan we do "How do I suck eggs?" next...I was just...

1. 1,198 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 60
    Gee Thanks Dad
    Can we do "How do I suck eggs?" next...
    I was just putting it up as a cautionary tale ("Look what happened to me today") - many of us actually are busy just getting by (family, work or lack of, etc) and although I had been aware of the exercise date (I do read ALL your posts over and over), in the current circumstances I did "take my eye off the ball" but luckily just avoided it smacking me in the head.
    It was in reply to a post stating that the MAJORITY of these options remain unexercised - of course there will be a late rush but it is very likely that lots will lapse - I'm glad that SVL are in such a comfy position that it doesn't really matter to them. Aren't we lucky to be shareholders in such a prosperous company!
    I have successfully managed option sale/exercise comfortably many times (this was an exception)
    All you said is true but apart from all the lecturing I did not want, request or need, you failed to answer the one genuine question I asked...
    (sorry there are 2 - you missed them both)
    Is it unusual for options to expire on dates other than the last day of the month? My impression is yes (all the ones I remember seem to do so) but maybe it isn't unusual?
    Also isn't the notice of expiry meant to be sent a month beforehand (this was sent 2 weeks ago) - for it to arrive in the mail essentially on the second last day before a bank transfer would need to be done for it to arrive safely on time seems a little slack (of course I should have been proactively calling the company/registry blah blah blah because I spend all day watching the screen)

PS – sorry if I sounded a bit harsh on you “sasa” YES
    Hope you learnt a good lesson here, without my niggling. Yes - I would have managed fine without the visit to the Principal's office

I will be a good boy in the future (I promise)
    Can I please go now?

sasa

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SVL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
17.0¢
Change
0.005(3.03%)
Mkt cap ! $256.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
17.0¢ 17.0¢ 16.5¢ $399.0K 2.363M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
22 868552 16.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
17.5¢ 749080 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 20/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SVL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.