SVL 0.00% 15.0¢ silver mines limited

Morning all & happy Father’s Day to all the fathers out...

1. 1,601 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 383
    Morning all & happy Father’s Day to all the fathers out there.

well the research is pretty much done and I do like what I see. The feasibility looks good. LOM, cash cost etc, all great. Capex not too bad. It seems part of the delay has been with the environmental stuff. Originally they said it was due 2018/19. Can’t see anything else to cause such a long delay.
    I’ve been right back through everything to 2018. There’s not a single mention anywhere of any potential timeframe for mining.
    most emerging juniors put out a guide to production timing.
    are these guys just happy drillers? Happens sometimes. Keep drilling, that generally increases resources/reserves, that keeps the market happy for a while. Particularly with the cash they have and the $750,000/ year they’re taking out for themselves. Sweet deal, no pressure. Not too difficult.

but this is a project that should get funded and get into production. No one seems to have any input or information about that.
    market cap is high enough to suggest the market are expecting it to progress to production. Big question is when.
    I’m not comfortable investing in companies like this at this stage, without some indication of when they intend to start mining. happy drillers are not good investments.

cheers,

ned.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SVL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
15.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $226.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 101880 15.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
14.5¢ 15000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 09.48am 03/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SVL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.