AQX 0.00% 0.7¢ alice queen limited

Ann: Scoping Study Commences at Horn Island, page-24

1. 8,612 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 424
    Oh! It's you again @plough ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

what am I going to do about you??

first, front and centre, Horn Island airport IS, I say, IS rated International. The website I'm looking at tells me it has full Border Security and Biosecurity. It's rated INTERNATIONAL.Not only that, it was fully refurbished to a modern standard back in 1995.

The strip ratio.............told you before there is NO strip ratio. resource starts at surface......go check the last announcement and look at the drill results and see for yourself, or, listen to what Andrew says......there is NO stripping to do

drill results do not excite me........plough GO BACK and do your research, the drill results are in line, or, SLIGHTLY BETTER, then what was reported from the old drilling back in the 1980's. Based on those the resource was predicted to be from .83Moz- .88 Moz. We will probably do a little bit better.............These results are confirming previous reports.

AND ALSO...........get excited, as they are the type of results that give us a clue that the monster core is at depth.

gees, plough, for someone who says they are educated...................I won't say, as you have a tractor and plough in your avatar space, you are probably a good bloke. You don't collect them, tractors, like those TOMM folk????

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AQX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $8.028M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 1280530 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 4383246 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 07.00am 15/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AQX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.