AAU 25.0% 0.3¢ antilles gold limited

Not a fan of cr's even less so for 'con' notes ('con' reminds me...

1. 8,293 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 864
    Not a fan of cr's even less so for 'con' notes ('con' reminds me of something sinister - like a con job eek.png), but I still do not know why AAU didn't come back to the market for more funds earlier - piece meal after piece meal and each time with a lower spiralling sp, in the hope of getting a decent payout and the possibility of some deal done - neither of which has occurred.

As for a working mine, gonna do this, gonna do that - just get it done - will it be, when, by whom and will it be under this company or one that may be taking over should AAU go into admin and all the valuable assets suddenly transferred via a not so orderly liquidation?? Yes, I hope that does not happen, but neither has a decent payout nor an as yet working mine, despite all rosy assurances. But of course, none can change the floor on what has been walked on before. what.png

Had they raised $10-15mill (or more) - it would have diluted but would have been less painful overall, would have possibly been well supported back then and provided stability and the raise would have been at a much higher share price then this '1.5c' floor price that only favours the con provider. And as for current sp??

Odd, how time and time again management, (aka Brian), indicated the desire not to dilute 'too much' and yet here we are - diluting still at a floor price of 1.5c with sp currently stuck even lower. Wish there was a floor price for holders that got in at 4 to 5 times from the current 'con' note floor price or more a case of walking on a different floor to begin with. Spilled milk and all.

So, going forward, the only thing that will move the sp higher are catalysts such as after a mine financing deal announcement and then later, when it is built and later still when it is commissioned and produces to nameplate capacity and profitably. For AAU, that's lots of yet to be realized 'expected' steps. It sure is a walk on the floor of a minefield. what.png

Enjoy the weekend. smile.png AIMO

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AAU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
-0.001(25.0%)
Mkt cap ! $2.99M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.3¢ $5.734K 1.491M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
50 67252335 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 12024801 14
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AAU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.