THB 3.45% 3.0¢ thunderbird resources limited

This is a joke right..........????? :rolleyes: "the Company is...

1. 761 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 887
    This is a joke right..........?????

"the Company is unable to provide in this announcement details of production targets, projected capital and operating costs, net present values and/or internal rates of return pertaining to the Project".......

This document isn't a scoping study............it contains about a sum total of almost zero new information..........and almost nothing of any real 'worth' imo.

"Detailed financial and cash-flow model completed".............."Study completed to a higher level of detail than a traditional scoping study"..................(I'm laughing so hard about these two statements in the context of the first quote I included in bold).

Nice to know that some people out there have access to the 'actual information' an SS should contain............oh wait this data was already 'out there' when they released that last cleansing notice on 15th Aug (most likely it was)...........

There are no metrics on anything................just the fact they have used a silver price way above current spot along with copper.........

WOW................I'd be tearing my hair out if I wasn't laughing so hard..............how long did it take to review and prepare this again?

I realize they are constrained by rules and so on, but fair go to us punters, this is totally mediocre........

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add THB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.0¢
Change
0.001(3.45%)
Mkt cap ! $5.543M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.0¢ 3.0¢ 2.9¢ $45.49K 1.522M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 41201 2.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.0¢ 139647 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.50pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
THB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.