ORR 0.00% 56.5¢ orecorp limited

Ann: Scoping Study Confirms Potential of Nyanzaga & MRE Upgrade-ORR.AX, page-103

1. 500 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    we did see some activity as of last week with the 100k volume + days - whilst every producer and driller was suffering - did look similar trades when it was getting picked up in the 30's - looked very broker to me. I was thinking we may of seen some ann relating to the conference such as SAR did, does not mean a great deal but puts us on a the radar a little further. I was reading a recent investment report from CHN : and found this interesting:
    5.7 Nyanzaga Project, Tanzania (Entitlement to payment upon Commercial Mining) Following Chalice’s merger with Sub-Sahara Resources NL in 2009, the Company became entitled to a payment of A$5 million upon commercial production at the Nyanzaga Project (“Nyanzaga”) in Tanzania. OreCorp Limited (ASX: ORR), which is currently earning a 51% interest in Nyanzaga, have recently commenced a Scoping Study. Chalice sees this as a positive step towards the development of Nyanzaga and increases the potential for this payment to be made.

51% ? that is far from confirmed. CHN seem to think its a already in play

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ORR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.