ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 14,356 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4164
    Just a few months ago I would have thought $1 by Christmas was very ambitious but after the scoping study results that target looks quite realistic - and a pretty good call seeing as it reached the mid 70's with 4 months to go . Big moves eventually trigger some profit taking and we have seen that over the last week. Even the strongest up trends retrace along the way as some holders decide they are happy enough with the gains they have made.
    Before the study results I was confident that a management team with the success that these guys have had would not be interested in a project that was not going to be a billion dollar plus project. After the study results I can see this project being valued in the billion plus range. Now I don't need to hold mainly out of confidence in the team. The project is showing its value as well. Two to three years down the track, I expect we will be looking at much higher prices as value is added along the way and the project approaches production. Assuming the POG doesn't collapse, a pull back to the high 50's is going to look like a gift to those wanting to add.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ORR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.