ASM 3.11% 78.0¢ australian strategic materials limited

I bought into ALK for the rare earths deposit at Dubbo. Looks...

1. 1,172 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 70
    I bought into ALK for the rare earths deposit at Dubbo. Looks like we are doing an Outokumpu and just doing the value add and technology. Notice the "in the event Dubbo is developed".... If I had to guess it appears that Dubbo is now on the back burner.

"The raw material inputs will be sourced from established globally traded markets with the quantities required for the plant anticipated to be readily available to the Company. The supply of the raw materials is anticipated to be from existing producers and holders of inventory with whom the Company has already established a supply relationship with during the operation of the pilot plant over the previous 7 months. The Scoping Study has been prepared on the basis of a standalone downstream business, and does not assume availability of raw material inputs from the Company’s Dubbo Project. In the event that the Dubbo Project is developed and begins to produce raw materials suitable for the KMP, the Company will review supply arrangements to ensure the best outcome for shareholders."

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ASM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
78.0¢
Change
-0.025(3.11%)
Mkt cap ! $141.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
80.5¢ 81.0¢ 77.5¢ $427.1K 536.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 2053 78.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
80.0¢ 10000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ASM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.