WIN 8.00% 2.3¢ widgie nickel limited

Aah this old chestnut. Take a look back on CXO early posts where...

1. 619 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 356
    Aah this old chestnut. Take a look back on CXO early posts where the share price sat 0.04c for months on months (well over a year) after great announcements. How many people would have sold out at their 0.04c levels complaining about management, and this and that, then got all excited and bought back at $1 because it was green.

Humans are pretty simple, and it's the reason not everyone gets wealthy from the share market.

• If the fundamentals are good, but the company is under-valued, though the share price is dictated by broader market conditions - don't sell
    • Most people buy in the green. They think they're playing the pokies. If you're not willing to wait, you wont make the big bucks
    • The ASX is not a get-rich-quick scheme
    • Take a look at companies that have boomed. They all had flat, depressing periods where their great news wasn't met with optimism - again, most investors tend to sell out early on because they feel like they're not winning, and some other share is going up - so why isn't mine? This sucks, I'm out - said every generic investor.

Most companies are selling exciting news just to dilute shareholders. They NEVER dare mention being self-sufficient and using their own money to grow. It's always, always a story about just how amazing things are, followed by dilution. 10% revenue from the business 90% from printing shares. Widgie is already talking about (incessantly) self-funding their operations. Which miner does that? Seriously.

Our valuation based on our resources and mining potential puts us closer to $1b-$2b in my eyes. So that's a $3-6 share price.

Share prices don't just go up all the time. It's easy to bash the company because you didn't win at the pokies. Buy into good fundamentals, and wait for the market to run.... Or FOMO in when we're up beyond $2 on the rise and make a pittance.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WIN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.3¢
Change
-0.002(8.00%)
Mkt cap ! $7.341M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.4¢ 2.5¢ 2.3¢ $4.92K 204.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 245316 2.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.5¢ 21 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.56pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WIN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.