HVY 3.70% 7.8¢ heavy minerals limited

is is something I personally do, and DO NOT advice anyone else...

1. 596 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 433
    is is something I personally do, and DO NOT advice anyone else to do it. THIS IS NOT FINANCIAL ADVICE.

I personally do something similar to reduce holding costs. It works very well for me, for blue chips where the rise and fall is not much, but each cycle nets you a buck and a bit per share, which over some 500-1000 shares (we're talking ~40 bucks a pop here), my holding value drops over the months AND I still have the pleasure of holding those shares.
    Now, I am fully aware i have used the word 'pleasure' here - not to be confused with 'love' - I tend never to fall in love with a stock - its a money transmission medium. That all it is.I'm currently following this method for several blue chips SGP, NAB, BHP - having real fun there.

Another method I personally follow, is to buy big just before a major event - say the dropping of the PFS or DFS, and then sell half or so at a very elevated price, to drastically reduce the avg price of your remaining half of stock. In some cases, you can even end up free carrying them.Note - you need to sell a few more to allow for CGT and satisfy the tax man.

Dear HOT COPPER moderator - this is NOT financial advice - I have stated very clearly above, and so is my signature. I am merely stating what I personally do and thats where it ends.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HVY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.8¢
Change
-0.003(3.70%)
Mkt cap ! $5.037M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.0¢ 8.0¢ 7.8¢ $24.08K 307.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 12658 7.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.0¢ 2999 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.24pm 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HVY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.