HVY 4.35% 11.0¢ heavy minerals limited

Ann: Scoping Study - Port Gregory Garnet Project, page-77

1. 2ic
    5,941 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4973
    Watched the Chairman's ********* scoping study promo interview this morning, AS speaks very well and tells a very compelling story. I dont; agree with everything he said or his confidence but everyone has their own opinions. What this morning's price run on some volume after yesterday's webcast and promo interview etc offers is a chance for investors who want off the Lassonde Curve to get out. I say this not as advice, like I said AS is very confident of value generation and he could be right, but if you don;t want to risk getting caught in another 'developers price slump' for reasons I mentioned earlier, these liquidity events and price jumps are the opportunity to do so.

Punters going to be thinking yeah, but the price rise is confirmation that HVY is an under-valued winner so why would I sell. The only thing that changed last couple of days is a positive pitch on the company and explanation why the CEO left. Couple of days ago there was no liquidity and 25% lower price with plenty of disappointment and angst. Investing is always a tug if war between fear and greed, and the price action of the day strongly influences whether investors are feeling greedy or fearful. The difficult trick is to step outside that oscillating mindset with research and an investment plan you are happy to stick with knowing the price will probably try and shake you off if not stress you out.

If you don;t plan to stay and/or average in more if the price falls with the Lassonde Curve then adjust your position size accordingly when the opportunity arises. If you don't, nobody to blame but yourself if you get trapped in a falling and illiquid stock down the track. Likewise, don;t get out and then beat yourself up if the price keeps rising and you miss out. DYOR, decide what trade you want and understand what that trade might mean...

GLTAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HVY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.0¢
Change
-0.005(4.35%)
Mkt cap ! $7.289M
Open High Low Value Volume
11.5¢ 11.5¢ 11.0¢ $3.545K 32.02K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 95721 11.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.5¢ 57635 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.53pm 29/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HVY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.