HVY 3.85% 5.4¢ heavy minerals limited

i like to research first then invest. I have invested $200k in...

1. 585 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 64
    i like to research first then invest. I have invested $200k in this dog stock. Why?? Coz I did thorough research and risk to reward is very good. I don’t see much that can go wrong. But on the bright side there is so much that can go right. I hate your pessimistic opinions coz they dont have any substance to back them. Research says market is going in deficit and demand is rising which equates to rise in price. There is no other new garnet mine in development other than RDG and HVY. Which is not enough to meet 550kt demand by 2030. Oil rigs in Usa import crazy amount of almandine garnets and guess what oil rigs since 2022 Jan has gone up by 50-65% in us. Refer to USGS mineral commodities report 2022 produced by US government. India is not gonna lift ban on beach mineral sand mine. South India is not like other parts of India and they are strict and less corruption. No way they are gonn lift that ban easily and that put a huge dent in the supply. Our mineral is from the surface mate if things go south we can just sell raw mater it’s basically load trucks and importing it to china. Or we can sell the mine in worst case RDG bought lucky bay mine for 22min 3-4 years ago without SS and less drilling than HVY. Our land holding is biggest in the region and we have ss and fea. Our land holding is more than 22mil easily +30mil value. So if you want to be pessimistic then its fine your loss. All the characteristics that you are pointing out; illiquid, risky, things can go wrong ohh CEO resigned our no brainer risks for a sub 10mil mcap exploration company hell we have a SS and moving towards FS in 6 months I’d say we are easily in developmental stage. YOU CANNOT FIND ANY SUB 10MIL MCAP COMPANY WHO IS DEVELOPING MINE RIGHT NEXT TO WORLD TOP PRODUCER OF THAT COMMODITY. THIS IS A UNICORN FAX.
    Last edited by Cookiemycat: 15/09/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HVY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.4¢
Change
0.002(3.85%)
Mkt cap ! $3.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.3¢ 5.4¢ 5.3¢ $3.065K 56.99K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 100000 5.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.4¢ 23840 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.55pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HVY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.