HVY 3.85% 5.4¢ heavy minerals limited

I'll say I like your enthusiasm so let's talk rationally. I'll...

1. 585 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 64
    I'll say I like your enthusiasm so let's talk rationally. I'll be honest I didn't do as much in depth research about our neighbours resources. I think I am capable of having a good eagle eye view after I get certain information of a project. I will counter this by saying:
    1. There is bottleneck that stops everyone to over produce and flood the market. this is pretty evident by looking at the SS & FEA produce by HVY. Just look at the scenarios. Also, in order to upgrade these existing mines they will probably have to recollect near the higher HM resource. Which will stope them from producing more product for few years.
    2. Competition is good for the market. 550kt per annum deficit form 2030 is good enough rational for me to be stress free.
    3. There is no other mine coming close to HVY, RDG & GMA. No one else has this much MRE of almandine garnet. We are talking about GMA, RDG, & HVY as top 1,2,&3 world high quality garnet producer. For under 10mil Company I will take that any day. I don't see any risk.
    4. Tell me any company below 10mil map capable of producing 100mil revenue per annum. And mine life will go up from 16 years. so that quite a lot of money generated by less than 10 mil mcap company. FROM 2025 JUST 2 MORE YEARS WTF
    5. I don't think so anyone of these companies will flood the market. They can literally all increase their mining life by years if they are controlling 50% garnet sand volume of the WHOLE GOD DAYM WORLD.
    6. NO ONE HAS AS MUCH ALMADINE GARNET WITH 7.5 MOHRS HARDNESS. THESE COMPANIES ARE SITTING ON KEY TO WORLD MONOPOLY OF A WHOLE COMMODITY.
    7. THERE IS NO RISK. RIGTH NOW I JUST VERIFIED IT WITH MY VIEW BUT IT WILL BE VALIDATED IN FEW MONTHS.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HVY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.4¢
Change
0.002(3.85%)
Mkt cap ! $3.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.3¢ 5.4¢ 5.3¢ $3.065K 56.99K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 100000 5.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.4¢ 23840 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.55pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HVY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.