HVY 3.85% 5.4¢ heavy minerals limited

Okay at thi stage it is TLDR. I skimmed through it and i think...

1. 585 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 64
    Okay at thi stage it is TLDR. I skimmed through it and i think you did good research in identifying the upcoming production. I will ask you to calculate and tell me if overall everyone can produce 550k by 2030. The mines you are talking about won’t be producing by 2025. The issue here is i think demand will be much higher due to oil rigs going crazy in usa and space race. Garnet is the one thing that is used in more sectors than any other commodity. And all the mines you pointed aren’t producing almandine garnet. Industrial commodities are valued based on durability. Almandine garnet is hard enough to achieve that goal. I am saying we will always be able to grab market share coz GMA Is baking that up for hvy. Coz we are border. GMA taking in the As is literally backing that claim. I am telling you looking at hvy ss we can see how production capacity plays a role here. Mining and producing 500ky from one mine is impossible coz of production bottleneck. I am saying since you pointed out how many projects are in development we are in the right sector and market is not appreciating it. Hence price increase in mcap. There is no way you can say that if hvy is producing it is not a CASH COW. Its ia cash cow and i see there is no risk coz of that CLAIM ALONE. We have high grade product from surface and nobody can beat that. Coming back ti there was competition to buy lucky bay mine then It backs my claim that market is waking up to see the potential in garnet industry. MY CLAIM THAT THIS IS A UNICORN STILL HOLDS. I mean this is safer than any other exploration company that is mining lithium or any ithet hot commodity. The fact that you can count the number of companies that are looking for garnet which is limited backs that claim. Also demand is going crazy and there is limited mines. This is the safest bet out their. I have 200k invested in this. If you can’t convince me to sell then how can you convince someone with 10k in this??? I can still sleep peacefully please bring something more substantial to break my belief for HVY. I am well educated to evaluate if I am gonna loose money on this stock and my current view is I AM GOING TO MAKE GOOD MONEY NOT LOSE ANYTHING.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HVY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.4¢
Change
0.002(3.85%)
Mkt cap ! $3.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.3¢ 5.4¢ 5.3¢ $3.065K 56.99K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 100000 5.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.4¢ 23840 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.55pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HVY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.