CNB 2.04% 48.0¢ carnaby resources limited

@peter63 No worries, I have a few minutes spare so I'll start...

1. 2,245 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 541
    @peter63 No worries, I have a few minutes spare so I'll start writing up a more detailed explanation about resource wars for people since I think it applies to many stocks, carnaby included and is a very interesting topic to perhaps start some discussion on.

https://aheadoftheherd.com/copper-con/

I think anyone investing in copper should read the above article (not affiliated with them but they explain market manipulations and fundamentals really well). I am so incredibly bullish on copper over a long term horizon and I actually supported the idea of BHP taking anglo's copper assets. Shame that the deal was unworkable due to factors like the south african reserve bank's weird exchange controls but extremely bullish in the fact it's shone a big light on the systemic problems in copper.

We can directly apply this to the juniors because there just is not enough brownfields exploration to meet demand. Money will flow in this direction eventually, in a very positive way. For all copper stocks with good management and reasonable prospects in my opinion.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CNB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
48.0¢
Change
-0.010(2.04%)
Mkt cap ! $82.53M
Open High Low Value Volume
50.0¢ 50.0¢ 45.5¢ $467.2K 986.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 43099 47.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
49.0¢ 40000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CNB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.