STX 2.50% 20.5¢ strike energy limited

I am going to sound like a raving lunatic but I have sold down...

1. 618
    3,427 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2393
    I am going to sound like a raving lunatic but I have sold down some WES (1st time selling down in a long time) to fund potentially more STX purchase.

WES has been an absolute stunner for me with TR of over 400%, but even with Kmart home brand doing exceptionally well and Mount Holland set to power decades of future growth, I think valuation is very full at current pricing. On the other hand, STX is priced at such discount it is simply begging for me to take on the market even more.

That old saying - if you can't figure out who the idiot is after looking around the table, it is likely to be you. I have spent countless hours in recent times trying to figure out if I am the idiot at the table and I just can't see how. So what the heck... if we do spent hours and hours doing the nunber crunching and analysis but don't back it up with money when challenged, then why do all the work to begin with? I may still be proven to be the idiot at the table but let's see in due course. If I am right on the other hand, this is going to be one heck of a payday

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add STX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
20.5¢
Change
0.005(2.50%)
Mkt cap ! $580.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
20.0¢ 20.5¢ 19.8¢ $728.0K 3.628M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
40 869202 20.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
20.5¢ 2456401 73
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.39pm 17/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
STX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.