STX 12.0% 28.0¢ strike energy limited

Ann: SE3 confirms continuity at South Erregulla, page-128

1. 1,234 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 847
    Actually, I worked in O&G on Curtis and Barrow in commissioning AND wrote the software that they now use on site for reporting of such, so yes, thank you I do understand the mechanics. Still want to measure? But this is irrelevent and it is always the case when no-one has provided a single reasonable response to my post, just garbage.

Just because I am pissed off that we are being shorted relentlessly and that the shares come from cheap options provided by STX to Morgan Stanley, who in turn have decided to lend them to others who punish us daily, doesn't give ANY of you the right to judge my investment OR provide advice I neither want, nor need. And shorters using shares provided by the company to our so called benefactor MS has ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to do with the mechanics of Oil and gas.

This is a forum and again, just because I am not in favour of the TPD deal, nor willing to swallow the crap situation we are in, which put us in this situation, doesn't give anyone the right to comment. So please, keep your investment advice to yourselves.

I do not comment on your investments, so don't comment on mine. I will sell when I am ready...

And I do want out. I no longer trust management isn't going to put us in a situation where we are forced to accept a dud takeover deal, because instead of getting the gas we have out the ground.

I see now why gi2mo sold out. And look at you all turn on him today as well. I hope the TPD deal fails. We do not need it and it is only going to dilute the crap out of our holdings anyway.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add STX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
28.0¢
Change
0.030(12.0%)
Mkt cap ! $801.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
24.5¢ 28.3¢ 24.5¢ $7.221M 26.82M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 293004 27.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
28.0¢ 820079 16
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
STX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.