STX 4.65% 22.5¢ strike energy limited

See, I have an understanding of the gas processing and...

1. 1,234 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 847
    See, I have an understanding of the gas processing and extraction, but my limit stops at the geology. I wholly admit that. I tried yesterday not to listen too much, but go the impression some people (perhaps) are not happy with the permeability, but someone (sorry no idea who but thank you to whoever it was) indicated that 10% was good.

I agree, this seems to be something else. My exit is about money. Pure and simple and I have held through far too many of these things while the ASX and ASIC sit there and do nothing. They love to slow a stock down on a run, but as long as this filth keeps getting paid their millions to turn a blind eye to this, all in the name of liquidity, the only people losing are retail holders like you and I. I am tired of being on the losing side of market manipulation.

Sorry, perhaps I was not clear, I do not think Athos is going to reject the SOA, quite the opposite, but I do believe they will hold a very high level of STX shares after that will allow them to manipulate the price even further to get a stronger foothold in STX. And I do agree with you that someone is up to something. Who remains to be seen.

Unfortunately, the reason is something I do not care to stick around to find out (at the moment). I will buy back in, I do not doubt the fundamentals, but If I can get out now, buy back later after whoever is doing this is finished and make some coin in the process, its win win for me.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add STX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
22.5¢
Change
0.010(4.65%)
Mkt cap ! $643.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
22.5¢ 23.0¢ 21.5¢ $3.339M 14.95M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 337869 22.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
23.0¢ 1651352 24
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
STX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.