SEA 0.00% 3.2¢ seadragon limited

Looking at this result it looks like Marketing and sales need a...

1. 658 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 133
    Looking at this result it looks like Marketing and sales need a KICK in the but, 34 prospects , 3 conversions, wtf, are they just handing out flyers? Even I can do that .
    I am really disappointed in this result , it is the same amount of traction that we had a year ago with some more excused of regulatory processes that they have still not learnt how to address.
    1 Year down the line and the same rhetoric, smacks of incometence, tell us what you have actually done.
    I Know, Now they give away .005 on conversion to comvita for share options that they already had and extended its expiry?
    No way man, they got it at .008 , that is what they were worth , why should they be redressed to .0033 either buy the heads or forfeit the options. Now these options will lock in the SP at this shitty low until 2019 now, wtf?If they bought the heads they could get their loan paid off.

This is not even looking like a cash positive company by 2020, Loan another 6 Mil ? Why not old chap , you want that with 7.95 to 12 % and fries ??
    I was anticipating at a good rate to be cash positive next quarter not lend more money to do what ? sya the chinese are difficuilt?

Now they say 0h the Chinese are difficult are you F kidding me ?

What did you expect , hand them a translated flyer and they will roll over and say how much can we buy.

Get with the program and get a Chinese marketing and liaison officer that understands the Chinese market. That is where your volume and market its at.
    You want to employ me I will do it, darn, you had a whole year man... I so wish I had the ability to attend this meeting today Certainly an earful from me. All IMO DYOR .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SEA (NZSX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.