ARU 11.1% 20.0¢ arafura rare earths ltd

Greenies aren't rational. So far in Germany they don't want...

1. 2,085 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 20
    Greenies aren't rational.

So far in Germany they don't want nuclear (Fukushima knee-jerk)which they were pro and regulatorily pleased with (had just extended their operting licenses, and they complied with stringent German Atomic energy laws)just before a squence of freak events on a small island on the other side of the world,

don't want coal/gas (carbon spewing death machines), and fraccing of shale and other unconventional gas sources is just taboo.

they want renewables but they don't want to see any windmills or solar facilities. They also don't want to see any of the grid infrastructure that is required to centralise elec. from many small generators to a central spot and then transport it to where it is used. As city centre's, industrial hubs etc. aren't always in the windiest or sunniest spots.

Biofuels etc are bad cause it involves lots of land required to get the ingredients required to produce an energy concentrated product. And then it produces carbon.

They want computers, hi-tech, electric vehicles, wind turbines, solar panels etc and everything else that contains REE, but they don't want REE mining as it involves dealing with radioactive substances, and every RE deposit known around the world is radioactive to some extent.

I'm not sure if they just want Chinese farmers, children and rural workers to suffer and take one for the rest of the world as suppliers of RE for green tech, as they are limiting the process of supplies of RE being produced elsewhere by more regularily strict facilities.

Last time I looked they world can't run on lentils and fairy dust.

Choice

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
20.0¢
Change
0.020(11.1%)
Mkt cap ! $462.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
19.0¢ 20.0¢ 18.5¢ $2.127M 10.94M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 99435 19.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
20.0¢ 2521096 68
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ARU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.