ARU 2.86% 18.0¢ arafura rare earths ltd

"Last time I looked they world can't run on lentils and fairy...

1. 5,801 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 96
    "
    Last time I looked they world can't run on lentils and fairy dust."

Classic - ROTFL :)

The worry is that those who believe in the lentils and fairy dust have assumed the balance of power in Australian politics as from today....

Juliar may be designated PM, but the country will be run by Brown and Milne.

What this implies for companies like ARU I'm not yet sure - but they want to shut down the coal industry totally (Bob stated that only in the last day or two), and don't want anything to do with that nasty uranium stuff, etc.

But they want to burn food (corn and sugar -> ethanol) when the world is having a food shortage, they want to pollute the landscape with windmills - each of which takes about 2000Kg of Rare Earths to make, and they want to communicate on their nice green iPhones while they drive their Toyota Prius to the shop to buy more lentils and fairy dust.

I'm pretty sure that they will find a way to object to the ARU processing plant down there at Whyalla - they may take a leaf out of the Malaysian protestor's methods? They, in turn, were being egged on by some of the Australian Greens anyway, so they're all tied in together.

ARU had better get it right first time around....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
18.0¢
Change
0.005(2.86%)
Mkt cap ! $443.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
17.0¢ 18.0¢ 17.0¢ $1.087M 6.257M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 200375 17.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
18.0¢ 787496 25
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ARU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.