ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 322 Posts.
    re: Ann: Second Advanced Gold Project Identif... From what I understand, this is almost the "forgotten fruit"... and an added bonus.

I for one have been following ALY for sometime now (with a fairly significant holding) and this was a pleasant little surprise and added bonus which has the potential to significantly reduce the timeframe in moving from explorer only to miner/explorer.

The test pits are there, the road is in, the processing MOU is already there with Barrick at Plutonic, and they now have all the historic data without any cash outlay (noice!) to date. Obviously further clarification required, however nice potential there especially if gold prices hold strong.

So with some funding and further approvals there could be operational cashflow sooner than I ever thought possible.

If they can get this underway in early 2010, then this could provide the cashflow to fund further operations in/around the Hermes project, as well as the Magnus Cu/Au project.

i can't wait to see the potential of the Magnus Cu/Au explorations, as I believe this is relatively fairly priced (or a little under) based on their existing AU resources... let alone upside in Cu and (further Au)!!

I continue to hold... i can't wait to see the potential of the Magnus Cu/Au explorations...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ALY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $8.246M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 0.7¢ 0.7¢ $0 10

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 3890160 0.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 116558 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.29pm 07/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ALY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.