ERL 33.3% 0.2¢ empire resources limited

Seems it is all happening now ..was expected last year but the...

1. 1,529 Posts.
    Seems it is all happening now ..was expected last year but the road delay /council constrictions / weather etc.. caused some investors who expected quick riches a bit of disappointment and some ended up a bit bitter about it....we are now at the timeframe in regards to production phase where ERL investors got excited last year (expecting to be going at it 24/7 and getting into gold production ) ..but delays happened....very rarely have i seen any mining company be on an exacting timeframe ..ERL are now going at it 24/7 and are about to go into gold production , everything is setup for it ..roads etc.. ...i think they are aware of how unhappy investors were with the delays last year.., recently they jumped on the processing mill problem very quickly and had that resolved....they are moving to gold production they are now going at it 24/7 ...we saw were the sp went up to last year on speculation of it happening ..well now it is happening .. ..onward and upward..
    Ore transportation starts mid july..Hamptons transport is ready..the gold mill is ready..next weeks will tell the story..GLTAH.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ERL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
-0.001(33.3%)
Mkt cap ! $2.226M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.2¢ 0.2¢ $40 20.05K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
20 17415245 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 7983800 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.26pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ERL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.