PM1 0.00% 3.8¢ pure minerals limited

Ann: Second Battery Hub Tenement Granted, page-21

1. 17,197 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 356
    I agree with you teddie... but, PM1 still might get some hype from the EV's and manganese demand... nothing to be partying about it IMHO.... some of the peers in Australia have so much more advanced resources and chinese eyes all over already....

The hype on the SP will die down in a week... with the minimum 2 weeks and most likely 4 weeks from drilling.... it makes December already.... where trading dies down until February.

I was lucky to unload today as this stock has no liquidity and when you have a little chunk on you it makes so much harder than if you held a few hundreds..... I still need to get rid of the rest but, I see buyers or punters coming back when drilling commences... Early December... so then, I will dump on the punters and let they make what they will of it....

JORC is far far away to be officially expected... so ... not much happening here after the announcement they are drilling IMHO.

There is 1 ALGO buying/churning.... they need more deep pockets to proper pump this and attract punters....otherwise this might re-test 2.0 cents IMHO.

Good to see you around teddie... another member of the old gang at HC....

I believe the grumpy posters here are stuck at higher price levels from the first suckers run in August... that's explain their anger....

Take care mate

Good night all

cheers

T10

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PM1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.