CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 17,265 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 372
    Dear BK,

Let's be fair mate....
    I think you are shooting yourself in the foot with comments like this:

...."Haha, I love it when one person says an incorrect fact and then all other downrampers latch onto it proving they have not researched anything.".....

...."I think a good comparison of projects is OM Holdings - Bootu Creek Mine."....

...."Given the logistics challenges of transporting bulk commodities such as manganese and graphite to markets from this location, exploration for these commodities is not seen as priority for the Aurora Group presently"......

Well, your researching skills are pretty bad actually.... how one can compare PM1, an explorer that has not even started drilling to a company like OM Holdings that are in production?
    That's pretty silly statement right there....

Secondly, OM Holdings manganese grades are not the best... and mainly use of their manganese ore are for alloys..... FERRO mate......

Now, the third statement that is extracted from Aurora, is even more telling. Highlighting the problems ahead for PM1 if they one day enter in development phase.
    The location and logistics of transporting it will be sure a challenge. Surely they will need plenty of CR's here to build infrastructure.....

And lastly, and agreeing and adding to the healthy analysis and comparison of PM1 peers. Yes Tamzy, agree with you on Montezuma Mining....

It's an explorer moving to development now, Australia's largest onshore manganese deposit, massive 180MT, with an excellent infrastructure and easy to transport it's product.

It has CSIRO designing flowsheet targeting high purity >99.7% battery grade manganese.
    >95% of manganese leached in 30 minutes.
    >90% Mn purity
    after single leach stage.
    No sulphuric acid leach.

the processing of Butcherbird ores. These include:
    • Electrolytic Manganese Dioxide (“EMD”);
    • Chemical Manganese Dioxide (“CMM”);
    • Electrolytic Manganese Metal (“EMM”); and
    • Manganese Sulphate as a fertilizer and feed additive.

Now, PM1 has also Lithium.. but, with mediocre grades... SEG is not rising on it's lithium but, gold....

MZM also has:

PINNACLES COBALT-NICKEL PROJECT (MZM 100%)
    HOLLETON GOLD PROJECT (MZM 100%)

The most valued wild card here for MZM that I compare entirely with PM1 is it's management.

Montezuma has Seamus Cornelius has been based in China since 1993 and brings more than 20 years of corporate experience in legal and commercial negotiations. He has also advised global companies including major resource companies and banks on their investments in China and advised Chinese State-owned entities on their investments in overseas resource projects.

PM1 ??? to be seen......

I think it's a pretty fair PEERS comparison now....

My 2.2 cents on this....

GLTA

cheers

T10

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PM1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.