CHN 3.03% $1.02 chalice mining limited

Didn't happen Ellroy, Blythefan and I go back a bit, think I am...

1. 10,424 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2695
    Didn't happen Ellroy, Blythefan and I go back a bit, think I am one up on the oneupman's ship. And I don't drink Yellowglen bubbles, but do kinda like Grant Burge, but not before breakfast, which I will cook shortly. But main fancy these days is dense black reds from Sicily or the heel of Italy - with entrecote of beef (medium) - if its rare I like a lighter red with stronger tannins to cut through the delicious fat.

Retirement is the best time of life - we had a lovely swim in the calm ocean since I posted the graphics of Voysey's, and this deposit might be quite different - I would have a better idea if I had researched more but got into a book with great quotes from Buffett et all - who cares if it is Type A B or Z, and upside down or on its side.

I hope my mate does not expect to build his Nickle concentrator upside down, cause then all the gold will go to the top.

"The secret of life is honesty and fair dealing, If you can fake that, you've got it made" Groucho Marx, A quote from 'Market Wise' by Brian McNiven on Warren Buffett's philosophy of Value Investing. This quote illustrates Chapter 7 about Honesty in Accounting etc - after breakfast, I'll give you Buffets quote for the same chapter.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CHN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.02
Change
0.030(3.03%)
Mkt cap ! $396.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.03 $1.06 $1.01 $2.686M 2.613M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 57215 $1.02

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.03 35712 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CHN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.