IXR 0.00% 0.7¢ ionic rare earths limited

Ann: Second Drill Rig Mobilised to Makuutu and Drilling Update, page-15

1. 5,295 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3288
    What have is missed today a bit of moderation going on, joys of shift work and asleep!! Royal so true.

My perspective is I don't trust any spec company board the majority are nothing but overpaid lifestyle companies and most should be sacked and even locked up, most unfit to be directors and a commission into the whole ASX urgently is needed imo. But that's a mission statement their guys and another journey, lol....

WRT to IXR don't know a lot about these guys as inexperienced with rare earth 1st stock in this field, I am a green horn here, lol but experienced SI investor in other resources. What I have seen so far is they are doing a good job imo and I certainly at this stage don't put them in the same category as most I mention above. What's to complain about we have a knew CEO, with experience, great drilling results, fairly conservative with managing costs and remuneration.

A huge upside bursting to be told once we get the drill results. US/China having a tiff and little Aust following the US around like a lost puppy and talking a big game while the screen door is shut LOL. Rare Earth is about to join the gold boom imo so what's to complain about here guys, what am I seriously missing here???

WRT Airguide to be honest have absolutely no idea as haven't researched them or know much about them. I will do now after todays debate. But if they market and do their jobs well and a significant SP is increased why would I complain.

Bottom line all Directors and contracted PR Marketing people who represent a company either perform or resign. Remuneration and bonuses have to be structured on company performance meeting KPI's and more importantly unlocking significant SH wealth. Fail to do this then resign, sacked and exit out the door simple as that. If this actively happens then many mum dad (retail) investors wouldn't lose their investments, they would actually have a chance as we all know they are on the bottom of the food chain. That's my 5c worth. Back to the excitement of IXR and another point I am always skeptical of posters who don't hold stock, obvious isn't it!!! GLTA

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IXR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $34.08M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 0.8¢ 0.7¢ $19.32K 2.510M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
14 7762969 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 2993025 16
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IXR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.