TXN 0.00% 58.0¢ texon petroleum ltd

spot on icharusvery well put and imho an exceptional...

1. 8,328 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 189
    spot on icharus

very well put and imho an exceptional reply..

these guys are amazing operators.. buying more and more efs acreages.. going in the right direction!!

looking forward to visiting texas and texon in a about a month and checking out the mcmullen acreages and coolangatta a lot of other interesting oil business in the region

robbo, with dave mason at the helm, he has proven the texon team are great at monetising fields, they did that with the shallower olmos oil field above the EFS field, and are now doing a repeat in the efs field right now

look out for the wilcox oil target.. some incredible wells near by teal ranch efs 1h (being fracced right now).. one cluster about 1000 feet away turned over

240,000 bo
    249,000 bo
    581,000 bo

i know the market doesnt believe the wilcox story one bit.. and that 1 million bo came from a tiny cluster of wilcox wells in about about a 1000 square feet region about 1000 feet from teal ranch... but its a fact that texon see the wilcox spike in their logs in a lot of wells, and they are very keen to explore it.. its one very very exciting oil play but totally off the radar..

the market will not price any success into the texon share at all on the efs prospects nor the upcoming olmos sands wells, all about to be fracced, so imho the sp value is exceptional

i am buying into the cap raising and have been accumulating on market also in the recent weeks.

lol.. i cant see texon being this price much longer or face being a very attractive takeover target.. but one thing on texons side, they are a very very tightly held share..

all imho ad dyor

good luck to all holders

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TXN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.