Ye, I really wish I had of held off buying my last parcel of...

1. 539 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 16
    Ye, I really wish I had of held off buying my last parcel of TXN, but I work on the Warren Buffet theory that if you cant be in a stock for ten years why be in it for 10 minutes, so I am in for the long haul, nothing and I mean nothing has changed in this company except the POO, so it is still a winner, it is still a producer and I also know of someone who is very well connected and knows oil stocks like the back of his hand told me on the weekend he was buying a few last week and intends doing so, his words, TXN under 70c is like taking candy from a baby and is a little gift from the gods. So I personally think the sellers are nervous nellies, who should probably sell and have their cash in term deposits at their local credit union or punters under pressure to sell from margin calls. Agentm, we have seen this in previous oil stocks we have been in and we will see it again, I just dont like these levels because it just looks like a snap for preditors, and we have also seen that before. Good luck to the long termers..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GBP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.