SLX 0.00% $6.12 silex systems limited

Have a look at Gle's presentation from May 23.The diagram on...

1. 1,293 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 129
    Have a look at Gle's presentation from May 23.The diagram on Page 17 may give you a hint on what may be coming in Paducah and at what capacity. ( note the shading on the Leu section). It is pretty easy to estimate potential revenues.

I'm pretty sure that Canacord projection is way low on what is currently being proposed for Paducah. The tails reenrichment projection is about right, but at the last Silex Agm it was said that Gle may well start with a leu plant. It makes sense, as the Swu price has swung back up dramatically. Silex/Gle investor presentation illustrations show a 6million pa swu leu section ( with room for expansion, a tails plant and a haleu section).
    At a current Swu price of around $140 usd, a 6million swu leu plant would be getting $840million pa for that work the way i see it. Then the tails and haleu sections would be additional revenue.
    Then there is the construction time to consider. Nothing operating before 2028 and starting capacity hasn't been mentioned yet.
    Of course, nothing happens unless the full scale test loop program is successful.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SLX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.12
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.449B
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1500 $6.42

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$5.88 366 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 09.42am 31/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SLX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.