AJX 0.00% 1.1¢ alexium international group limited

Ann: Second half year sales increase with two new clients-AJX.AX, page-114

1. 731 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 24
    Yep - numerous times now

December
    "We have secured over 45 customers for an approximate US$18.5M (baseline) of earnings, within a potential order book of $US44.7M from these customers alone for 2016"

February
    "This half year report validates that we remain on track for all of the 2016 milestones"

March
    "Revenue position on track for US$18.5M baseline forecast for CY2016, with significant upside potential"

April
    "Alexium reaffirms CY2016 top-line revenue guidance of US$18.5M"

July
    "Target revenue CY16 remains unchanged at $18.5 million, as previously announced, ramp-up revenue is anticipated in the second half of the year"

August
    “We are on track for expected ramp-up of revenues for the second half of calendar year 2016, a er having added signi cantly to our inventories in the rst half of 2016.”

August (second time)
    “We remain on track to meet projected revenues of US$18.5m for calendar year 2016.”

To me time is needed to fix all our worry. We had an energetic year in '15 and now the impatient are stressing even though it's been reiterated time after time that the revenue will be in the second half of this CY.
    Time will prove that the revenue IS coming, which will increase sentiment and improve credibility for management and then we need new forecasts for the new year to assess future growth.
    I don't believe it's a confirmation bias from "the believers", it's just giving a company time to grow. Each announcement they've reaffirmed their guidance, how many times can a company ask investors to be patient and just wait until the second half of this year.
    GLTA tomorrow, my eyes are set on Feb '17's 4E

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $17.18M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 1166370 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 58736 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 08/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AJX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.