TLM 0.00% 23.0¢ talisman mining limited

The general consensus on these threads (for what it's worth) is...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 2,508 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 331
    The general consensus on these threads (for what it's worth) is that the company has been undervalued for a while given its royalty stream and tenements. But I'm not sure your valuation comparison with royalty companies works. We could give our $7m in divvies at the end of this year, but then within 12 months we would have a cap raise at a hefty discount forcing the SP down and requiring us to fork out more money, basically every year. Much better to have a free ride to discovery.

Regarding Wonmunna, revenue isn't expected to decline at any time in the near future as far as I'm aware. They're pulling 5mtpa+ from the ground but have approvals to increase it to 13.5mtpa I think (it's at least 10mtpa). MIN have just announced the wind-down and C&M for Yilgarn, if anything I'm hopeful that it might encourage MIN to ramp up production at Wonmunna to 10mtpa to help compensate. That resource hasn't been fully described, they have a shitload more in the ground.

MIN increasing Wonmunna output to 10mtpa would certainly give us options on the dividend front. I'm not sure they could spend $15m per year on considered drilling, and they wouldn't want to store that much cash. It would either be dividends or purchases.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TLM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
23.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $43.31M
Open High Low Value Volume
23.0¢ 23.0¢ 22.5¢ $13.95K 61.52K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 17225 22.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
24.5¢ 8695 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.58pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TLM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.