SNG 4.17% 6.9¢ siren gold limited

Your unbelievable, let me give readers a little history lesson,...

1. 416 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 236
    Your unbelievable, let me give readers a little history lesson, as I am blessed with a long and accurate memory.
    You are the poster, who claimed to be in the top 20 in SNG, claimed to take part in the placement that was done at 35 cents, claiming that you took $100k worth.
    I once asked you if you knew Brian Rodan, your response was that you knew him professionally, as you said that you were some type of mining engineer, you said that you didn’t know him personally.
    Another one of your posts said that if SNG, ever got a sniff of stibnite, then it was game on, and I also remember asking you that in your opinion, did SNG already have enough gold to be commercially viable, and your response was yes, all positive stuff.
    But while you were popping up from time to time, with your positive posts, the truth is that you were dumping your SNG shares at the same time.
    Since you have sold all your shares, you keep coming back for several encores, posting your now negative opinions.
    IMHO, you have zero (0), credibility, for the reasons I mentioned above. I will let others make up their own minds, but I made mine up long ago.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SNG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.9¢
Change
-0.003(4.17%)
Mkt cap ! $14.25M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.2¢ 7.2¢ 6.9¢ $75.39K 1.080M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 436 6.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.0¢ 44788 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SNG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.