SHP 0.00% 1.0¢ south harz potash ltd

DrT is extremely hardworking, and very honest. I can say this...

1. 5,076 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3074
    DrT is extremely hardworking, and very honest.
    I can say this from having followed him and first got to know of him in interactions in investing about 4 years ago. He has always worked prodigiously and his scientific knowledge and analytical abilities are at brilliant level imo.
    He also has helped many people in the past (Sydney Angel Investors) , founded and leads his own significant biomedical company , and in leading research as he is now again is literally directly helping many people now on compassionate basis and maybe a huge legacy with Zantrene being brought into therapeutic use once more.

He is also very genuine, as are key posters who share their research in the forum you reference.

Unnecessary to minimise key people from another stock, and I’m sorry but I have to defend the people mentioned .
    Some of the best people, very informative forum - and I hope to meet up with cohort from that journey when possible in the future .

Better be to also aim for and have a high standard forum here ongoing

Comparison now with SHP-
    Not many stocks I believe to be high opportunity, + with a dedicated and experienced management who have invested their own money , and similar also with SHP in that it is like a drug company which has a drug that has saved people in the past (who are alive today- literally exhausted all other treatment options decades ago & had been within a few months of death ) . Drug already been in over 40 clinical trials, thousands of patients, properties & safety fully known & understood including dosage & administration- all this past clinical data is owned by holding company now, as well as is in the hands of the FDA. ( like past drill results - is historic results, data able to be interpreted and modern analysis tools and methods can better progress the assets now when very needed ) The company has done all early stages preparation, formulated the drug again and has it manufactured, huge patent protection and past phase 3 trials even and was past approved etc .. new research only needs to confirm and validate key areas of past research and trials .,. Similar to SHP.
    This scenario is very like the amazing largest potash resource in Europe held by SHP which you can Google and read history of from a century ago even.

The 1990s was a turning point, after tough 80s, and many projects and things were discontinued or in takeover situations , dropped by new controlling country / entity. The past 30 years was a very corporate era until now. In resources too it is incredible that some resources known of and mined in the late 1800s and 1900s - only now being really scoped and full potential mining planned .

It is nice when holders and posters do get excited with the fundamentals of the stock they hold , realising the very real significance of the resources and likelihood also of a major company coming in to (takeover) fully develop the assets sometime in the years ahead.
    All the best.
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/4184/4184848-a868488946c4e4198109cce4718c978a.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SHP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $8.272M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.0¢ 1.0¢ $19.01K 1.905M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 1047616 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 1897153 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.36pm 04/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.0¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.0¢ 1.0¢ 0.9¢ 3241238
Last updated 15.36pm 04/06/2024 ?
SHP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.