MAB 0.00% 56.0¢ mamba minerals limited

Ann: Second hole establishes substantial hematite, page-11

1. 1,957 Posts.
    re: Ann: Second hole establishes substantial ... Important to give credit for what time to date has proven to be real. I see (1) a consistent solid unbroken rising trend channel for 6 months since September last year which is very bullish and positive fuelled primarily by the initial 4 positive magnetite results. (2) A justified breakout from that trend earlier this month with the confirmation of huge intersections of hematite at the first prospective DSO target area which is very likely to be extended much further with the next drill result in this zone. (3) Current maiden drilling of the second DSO target with results due in days plus assays from both magnetite and hematite due over the next 2-3 weeks which is likely to build much anticipation as it draws closer(4) A retrace on low volume so far over the last 2 days which one would expect to be at or very close to bottom given the established trend channel in place for 6 months. All this attached to a very low MC and tight registry with some proven serious players in management.
    Although iknow its completely unrelated i remember this time last year SYR running up to $1.30 on anticipation, before retacing to .90 cents pending drill results. Going into TH and then gapping up to $1.30 upon release of decent intersections before nearly tripling in price in the following months. The structure here is even tighter potentially making
    MAB even more of a coiled spring than SYR. Time will tell. DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MAB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.