ION 6.67% 1.4¢ iondrive limited

Ann: Second KORES Drill Grant Secured-SAU.AX, page-30

1. 175 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 24
    Totally agree with you Hottrade. I believe our MC should be in the 40 mil vicinity currently and increasing as the SK resource is further confirmed and potential ongoing production at Cannon is also confirmed, we are totally undervalued.

To continue with my conspiracy theory, the 300k order slid up to $0.35 now (15,000 of this order just hit at $0.375). I also noticed that 2 x ridiculous low ball 150k buys have been pulled at $0.27 and $0.28 and shifted to the $0.325-0.35 range in smaller lots (well one of those 150k buys anyway). Lucky I took a screen shot of yesterdays market depth. Something seems to be brewing!

The SP has been held down over the last 2-3 months IMO, it seems someone was actively trying keep us in red, maybe now they are ready to let go of the leash?

I have been slowly increasing my holdings over the last few months, I have a significant position in this company now. I'd love to see some nice hits in the drill results but we have to be realistic at this early stage and only 4 holes.

This is a multi bagger IMO.

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ION (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.