SEA 0.00% 16.5¢ sundance energy australia limited

my other posts have suggested that they are likely to need more...

1. 2,558 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 181
    my other posts have suggested that they are likely to need more cash if the forecast production schedule and well rollout is the be all and end all.

If they rollout keeping in mind available cash and play it conservatively then may not need a CR - can do with rbl increase. ie you can recover from delay in prodn schedule, lack of cash requires immediate action and is what has caused issues in the past.

if they tell me in 6 months they going to rollout 30 wells instead of 40 nxt year to preserve cash then that to me is more positive rather then pushing ahead knowing they need hope and prayer not to run out of cash. I hope they dont need to but management need to manage and be flexible.

I think once we get some well dynamics over 30/60 days and a better idea of cash burn and ebitdax then the situation will become clearer.

One of the issues they had was at start of year they had to pay back alot of overdue bills + Vitol so some of that initial cash pool dissappeared very quickly but again with proper scheduling and dynamic scheduling you can overcome those issues.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SEA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.