OAU 0.00% 0.5¢ ora gold limited

Hey Plough, for what it's worth, I think it's a great little...

1. 11,930 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6612
    Hey Plough,
    for what it's worth, I think it's a great little deposit and I thought that the new MD (wasn't he hired to basically monetize this company which has been basically gathering dust for years?) would be moving at breakneck speed to infill the deposit to enable a toll treatment deal with either WGX or CYL. A plant will never be built and funding is going to continue to be challenging.
    So a clear plan for toll treating seems like a logical step but the company has not articulated that.
    As for the heap leech option, hmm... would require more funding? perhaps an even longer timeline?

Agree about the cash burn, but... as above, why not spend every $$$ now, infill like crazy, push out an updated MRE with as much indicated as possible, become fully permitted, run a concurrent mining study for a small open pit and... and just do a deal ASAP.

WGX mills are currently hungry with them having shut Paddy's Flat. But this window won't be open for ever.

Then with the cashflow and reduced dilution (could even get a small upfront payment from WGX), drill the hell out of the rest of their tenements.

My only concern with a merger with GBR for example, is that whilst I can understand it might make it more of a target for WGX, it will also likely slow down exploration.... as in, they will take time to firstly re-evaluate all they have etc etc etc.

Anyway, I am clearly biased as a WGX holder, but... I would be more interested in OAU if they had a clear and actionable plan, unlike most explorers... what.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OAU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $35.70M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.5¢ $21.75K 4.350M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 7595596 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 32362566 28
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.54am 04/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OAU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.