MEL 14.3% 0.4¢ metgasco ltd

re: Ann: Second Quarter Activities Report Per... IcemanOf course...

1. 82 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8
    re: Ann: Second Quarter Activities Report Per... Iceman
    Of course I know you can get company announcements from the ASX website. Where did you think I went to find a MEL announcement from 2012?

I like to go to the Company's website. I expect the website to be the place where all of the relevant information about my investment in this Company is located. The point I was making is that the Company doesnt seem to place a very high importance on keeping shareholders informed. Every other Company I invest in puts its ASX announcements onto its website straight away. Some companies email all their announcements out to shareholders and some companies have a newsletter to shareholders. This is inexpensive and easy to do.

But more importantly what's happening with the tenements? Why did the Company announce that we had two new tenements in 2012 which have mysteriously never been discussed since? Should I assume that MEL doesnt have these tenements now, including the production license (since its not mentioned in today's announcement?) Why have two blocks gone missing from PEL16? Should I assume relinquishment or a mistake?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MEL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.001(14.3%)
Mkt cap ! $5.790M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ $754 188.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 12765502 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 14531096 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.37pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MEL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.