EDE 0.00% 0.2¢ eden innovations ltd

sorry to hear your so jaded Falc, i see your problem with the...

1. 1,037 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 41
    sorry to hear your so jaded Falc, i see your problem with the company and i wish you all the best with your future investments..:)

Remember though two of the last three years were the biggest crash the world has seen since the great depression, no stock was immune.

Eden has just started making money, three Opti-Blends in India and one in the US which once fitted and running will receive CARB EPA approval opening up a broader market.

The Pyrolysis Jv is as i stated earlier confirmed by a phone call to the Co being finalized as we speak, chances are this will be with Tourbro & Larson and once a pilot plant is set up the prospects of splitting Methane into Hydrogen and solid carbon (two normally energy intensive separate processes) are potentially huge market in both areas.

Like it or not Hythane is gaining ground with CARB accreditation granted and 28 shuttles ordered in the US and two engines ready to go from Ashock Leyland for bus's with other companies following suit in India.

As we know Eden receives royalties for each one.

Then theres several pilot production wells being drilled over the next three years in South Wales.

Oh and of course the Jv with Origin with their geo therm.

Now all of this has been in the last twelve months, moving slowly you say?

I know all of this you know and i know i can't convince you to change your mind so again im going to hold and again i wish you the very best of luck for 010

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EDE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.162M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.2¢ 0.2¢ $446 297.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
58 178494928 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 27646152 19
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.24pm 15/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EDE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.