EDE 0.00% 0.2¢ eden innovations ltd

"Capitalist economic relations dictate that green technologies...

1. 41 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    "Capitalist economic relations dictate that green technologies such as low- or zero-emission engines must find their legs as corporations, compete with existing fuel guzzling auto producers (a David versus Goliath battle), and make profits upon profits, for years on end, until they are finally in a position to crush their competitors and become the new dominant technology producers."

I would have thought that capitalist economic relations dictate that if a technology such as a low- or zero-emission engine is a better alternative to existing technologies then one of the Goliaths would purchase the rights to it and use the technology to maintain their market position.

I suspect the Goliaths just aren't that interested.

In my opinion its Edens decision to try and get this product going in India that gives it half a chance of success. From this distance it seems the Indian government and the community have combine to create an environment for change.

To quote Greg Soloman on dealings with Transpeth in Western Australia "We had discussions, but they weren't particularly interested." , "petrol still ruled in Australia and the US because economics was the main driver"
    (http://www.edenenergy.com.au/pdfs/Clean%20inroads%20in%20keen%20India.pdf)

Sadly I dont think much has changed around here since the article was published.

At the closing price of 6.9c we have a market cap of less than $13 million (181 mil shares) doesnt scream interest to me.

End of ranting, I feel much better.

Good luck to all

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EDE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.517M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.2¢ 0.2¢ $690 460.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
53 174741833 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 7726712 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.27pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EDE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.