OAU 0.00% 0.6¢ ora gold limited

hey Pfuz and @macssharesforfun .. I get it.. I get both sides of...

1. 617 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    hey Pfuz and @macssharesforfun .. I get it.. I get both sides of the fence on this matter. I've been a holder for a few years now too and performance-wise it's been dismal. Often I've also been annoyed at the poor communication by THX. Investment-wise it's been absolutely stupid. And yet I still hold in the losses.. but I'm not complaining..

Exploration is not a quick win, ever (or rarely!). Admittedly, if you were really keen you could have been trading THX and made very nice profits, but you really need the time, commitment and loads of cash to do that successfully.

On the other side of the argument, the fact that things do take a long time is just how it is, and often they're unsuccessful - that's just the industry of exploration and nothing will change that. THX is a small fry, amplifying this aspect. Holding shares in an exploration company is taking very slim odds, you can read that in any investment book out there or experience it just by holding some.

My solution is to only hold a small amount and not care much about it, that way I'm not caught up and overly emotionally invested. If it wins out eventually then yay, that's great. If not, dust my hands off down the track and walk away with a lesson learned, and probably laugh about it.

There's always a positive though, if you end up loosing out completely on THX then at least you'll have a loss that you can use or carry forward at tax time lol.

Hopefully things will work out much nicer than that though... hopefully.

Regarding the Ann in this thread, I haven't even read a single page of it!! ha. I suppose I should do that. Maybe next week. Or maybe not. I might wait to see assay related Anns come out.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OAU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $42.84M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.6¢ 0.6¢ 0.6¢ $1.5K 249.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
20 35695306 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 25100119 30
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.06am 24/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OAU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.