OSH 0.00% $4.04 oil search limited

Hi Mate, my thinking is that since the merger proposal was outed...

1. 3,535 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 331
    Hi Mate, my thinking is that since the merger proposal was outed by STO the OSH SP is being priced in relation to that of STO- and the STO SP has fallen since the merger was first put to OSH. You will find my reasoning on the announcement thread.

The rally appears to have got ahead of itself when it got to $4.17 intraday yesterday. Based on STOs SP today the merger offer would be about $3.85 for OSH today. Again, see my other post for calculations. I grant that there would be other considerations.

Remember where we were before the merger proposal got out of the bag. We were incensed with management over their lack of transparency over the CEO explanation thingy. We had lost trust. My thinking on that day, just before the merger announcement, was that the OSH SP was about to plummet from the $3.67 that it was starting the day at- remember the SP free fall the day before and then the POO fell sharply over night.

But anyway, there are of course other considerations- I may have over simplified it. I do sometimes.

Happy to be a holder and for having averaged down recently.

IMHO DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OSH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.