OSH 0.00% $4.04 oil search limited

I look at companies such as BPT, OSH, STO and WPL and ask why...

1. 501 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 219
    I look at companies such as BPT, OSH, STO and WPL and ask why They are being heavily discounted .
    It is no longer oil & gas prices so is it s which have risen substantially .
    Could it be sentiment combined with more difficulty in obtaining future financing from banks and alternate Funds?.
    Sentiment is self explanatory ---Green Energy stocks are absolutely flying based on expected future demand for EV's and Solar etc.
    Oil & Gas Companies face the question ---will reserves be left in the ground and will these companies put a lid on prices as they get all the revenue
    they can before that happens.?
    My persona judgement is that Oil & Gas will be around far longer than many suspect because of Copper, Lithium, Nickel, Manganese, Silver and other shortages in critical minerals supply.
    Africa, much of Asia and South America are still very much emerging economies which do not have the copper networks to support EV's eve by 2040 thus oil & gas will still be in demand for up to 60% of all vehicles at that time
    Only when the markets realize that choke points in the supply chain of all the above metals and that Global Infrastructure is well behind Chinese and Western Infrastructure then these oil & gas companies will reestablish full market value and banking support.
    At present that is not the case.
    DYOR & IMHO

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OSH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.