WC8 4.00% 36.0¢ wildcat resources limited

Ann: SECOND RC DRILL RIG MOBILISING TO TABBA TABBA, page-115

1. 1,749 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 439
    At this juncture I take a more positive view in relation to any shares being issued under the deal. I reckon that probably a part of the reason the company has suddenly increased the size of the team on the ground, built extra accomodation for them and brought in the extra drilling rig to expedite drilling/ results is so they can get some cracking announcements out to market to coincide with the deal being finalised.

In other words they will in my opinion be looking to give the SP a shunt forward from wherever its at. I expect news flow in the short near term.Assays are due surprise surprise, around the time the deal is finalised. If I were CEO I would agree with parties to wait until assays are available before finalisation of the agreement. If I was the recipient of the shares and had a good inkling the assays were positive I would want to wait until announcements so I could get way more bang for my buck.

To my mind the company clearly suspects it has the quality goods in the ground like its very happy neighbours and is not mucking around in taking time demonstrating that. If good the assays start coming back and they move to drill further to get a grip on the size of the deposit, the SP frenzy should easily absord whoever wants to cash out. In this regard you might find a good portion of new holders will hang onto their shares as developments arise, albeit some will always take the money and run irrespective of any heated SP activity. As always I expect the unexpected/ left field announcemnts. Just my opinion. Cheers
    Last edited by bigpelican: 16/08/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WC8 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
36.0¢
Change
-0.015(4.00%)
Mkt cap ! $434.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
38.0¢ 38.0¢ 34.5¢ $2.326M 6.457M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 133595 35.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
36.0¢ 16600 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 07/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
35.8¢
  Change
-0.015 ( 5.02 %)
Open High Low Volume
37.0¢ 37.8¢ 35.0¢ 1966070
Last updated 15.59pm 07/06/2024 ?
WC8 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.