WC8 3.77% 25.5¢ wildcat resources limited

Ann: SECOND RC RIG UNDERWAY AT TABBA TABBA, page-67

1. 2,232 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 236
    I really hope so. But if PLS and FMG were aware of the potential then why did they not grab Tabba Tabba. Surely they would outgun poor little WC8 in any commercial agreement? They have LOADS of cash.

These big corporations are so full of their own BS that sometimes they just cannot get something over the line and Im hoping they just let it go to someone who can put more time in....then clean them up later as you are suggesting.

At least I really really hope so.

IMO WC8 is onto something. They know all about lepidolite having dropped another project on that basis and I m pretty sure they reckon they are onto spodumene. Spodumene is easy to pick just from hand specimen and there is an array of instrumentation that can be used in the filed to confirm Li content but also speciation.

What I do find intriguing is the push to diamond drilling. I'm not sure they would bother if the RC was pushing through the mineralised intrusion into surrounding country rock. It seems many of the holes are finishing at about 150-200 m the limit of RC so maybe the diamond rigs are being brought in to renter some of these holes and go even even deeper.

I'm am in upt o my nuts and pray for a great result ....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WC8 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
25.5¢
Change
-0.010(3.77%)
Mkt cap ! $307.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
26.5¢ 27.0¢ 24.0¢ $2.184M 8.779M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2449 24.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
25.5¢ 43736 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WC8 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.