ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 1,580 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 955
    I'm not prepared to right Chuscal assays off just yet.

We are waiting on assays for hole 12 and based on reading of previous announcements I'd be very surprised if it's a dud as some are suggesting, as it was no wildcat and plenty of prep and planning went into the drill pad location.

Could the simple explanation be that there are still issues with turnaround times at the lab?
    You can't just think the board hopes the market forgets and we won't release the results from Chuscal.

Assumptions are being made it is because suddenly Ceibal results could be back mid June so 3 weeks away, so where are the Chuscal results??

Personally I think if today's announcement had stated,
    "assay results have been FAST TRACKED and are expected mid-June"
    today's market reaction may have been completely different.

They seem extremely confident on the visuals and have fast tracked a second rig so why not the same for the assays?
    Todays announcement,

"The entire 500m downhole length remained in andesites, diorites and magmatic breccias visually similar to Tesorito drill core. The hole ended at 500m (EOH) in andesite with low vein density, suggesting a transition out of the zone of interest, "

From the Chuscal announcement,

"Vectoring information from CHDDH10 and CHDDH11 were inputs into the location of CHDDH12,
    located further south of CHDDH10 and collared at a lower elevation. Based on visual logs (assays
    pending), CHDDH12 has intercepted the same mineralised fine grained diorite (Photo 1) intersected in CHDDH11 and intruded within that pulse is a 54m wide zone of an additional intrusion of porphyritic diorite from 89m downhole. This unit has not been previously logged and displays chlorite-sericite alteration overprinting weak potassic alteration.

Also of great interest, in terms of gold mineralisation potential at depth, is a 164m wide zone of magmatic breccia (Photo 2) from 211m with classic porphyry pathfinder characteristics – such as pervasive secondary biotite, very high magnetite plus elevated sulphides and vein density. This is the
    first occasion that diorite, interpreted to be part of the target causative porphyry intrusive suite, has been logged within the eastern target zone, which together with the characteristics of the 164m breccia zone, suggests we are close to the porphyry target.

The magmatic breccias, which often mark the boundaries between the pulses and contain transported material from deeper within the system, are enriched in pathfinders particularly the magmatic breccia logged in CHDDH12, which is very high in magnetite and elevated sulphides (visual log only, assays pending)."

I'm not prepared to write Chuscal off just yet because they haven't released the assays is all I'm saying.
    I may be completely wrong also..
    Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LCL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.