ICG 0.00% 0.6¢ inca minerals limited

Ann: Second Round of Integrated Results from Riqueza, page-94

1. 8,165 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1000
    Everyone.

The JV situation as I see it is that ICG cannot say much about another JV partner until they are sure that S32 are going through with their divorce from us.

If they approach another company, then how stupid would management look if they pushed for a JV and then S32 in their infinite wisdom decided to stay?

I don't know if this would even be legal while the original agreement is still valid.

The divorce settlement is already decided. As I see it, we get everything back that we put in prior to the marriage, thanks to the pre-nup, plus what results were gleaned during the marriage.

It could be worse as most divorces end up with - She gets the kids, he gets to pay the alimony payments, she gets the dog, he gets the vet bills, she gets the house, he gets the mortgage payments, she gets the car, he gets the HP payments.

Just forget all these crazy conspiracy theories about no other possible JV partners and that you are being conned.

The only time, as I see it, that we should drill ourselves is if we cannot attract a partner at favourable conditions. Until then put your vivid imaginations away before you hurt yourselves.

Lockitt

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ICG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.863M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 289865 0.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 2266209 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.09am 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ICG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.