TON 0.00% 1.0¢ triton minerals ltd

Ann: Second Supplementary Prospectus - Extension of Offer, page-96

1. 528 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 46
    Well said Rat,

As a top 20 shareholder I for one am glad they have extended the rights issue while I assess the intentions of the new board. I indeed look forward to meeting GH, AG and AJ as well as several more top 20 shares holders alike at tomorrow nights presentation. I believe that Gbar is attending which shows huge commitment with his travel costs etc and it will be good to hear his thoughts.

The assets and fundamentals are what got me into Triton Minerals in the beginning and for me nothing has changed. If you look back in late 2013 when I first bought into Triton minerals on market at 5.7 cents and then ranging from 4 to 11 cents as I accumulated and to what the situation is now with the stock being 10 cents, I for one start to get excited again.

Make no mistake the company is very vulnerable presently and the market has reacted with its feet. That and may I add vested interest preservation, and the vultures that are no doubt circling and colluding - if you want to believe in the dark forces as I do these days.

I intend to ask many questions regarding Triton tom night and many others who are coming are no different I understand. It is a good job the new CEO is 6 foot 10 inches (Christ!!)as I hear strong questions are being lined up. Initial questions for me are to do with the immediate finances (lots being discussed on HC with several wild accusations) and the proposed way through them with the bare minimum of rights taken up. I also want to know if management are participating and the thoughts on LSE listing which is now essential in my mind. This would need insto support, and Marketing properly which is what we have been shouting about for over 12 months now. I also want to get back to basics and ask AG the Ancuabe details regarding the pockets of graphite and the 10%,12% and 15% pockets etc etc. That is the exciting thing for me, which will in-turn push the conversation to quality ,customers and markets. This is the part I like about minerals and mining at this level and has been missing with recent discussions here on HC and with the public!

Lots of gossip regarding Brad and his exit and although I want to move forward from this chapter it does need discussing as investors can see the whole picture before going off half cocked and hearing wives tales.

For me the assets were the initial talking point and Brad did tell a compelling story when I first met him in aug/sept 2013 in the UK. He seemed to be contactable, enthusiastic and hard working for the company. He achieved many goals for Triton but now I look back on the situation I believe that anyone else in his position would and could have achieved the same outcomes if not better and cheaper. He mainly used consultants and the assets seem to have spoke for themselves during his dealings but I ultimately wasn't too concerned initially as progress was being made. I don't want to harp on about Brad but he has angered me recently with his actions and this started approximately 12 months ago in my mind.

His performance shares were mentioned 12 months ago and regarded as wildly excessive by me although he dished them out to the rest of the board to argue the validity of his parcels ,when other board members weren't to concerned with them really - so I believe. His salary was over double that of Tolga and thus shows how he thought of the company. Again the other board and staff wages are higher than should be to back up his own large salary. He only ever bought very safe 10 cent options to the total tune of $250k when investors like AJ were showing the confidence needed to the company and buying on market. On his salary market buys were essential IMO but they never happened. Personal situations aside, small buys would have been good enough for me as an investor. The only other rumours I have heard are that he was a laughing stock with brokers and institutions alike for well over 12 months maybe more. It is no doubt in my mind that Brad has been put in front of several large and genuine institutions that were highly interested but he was never taken seriously for what ever reason. This is why many of the larger UK share holders wanted to bring the story to London and still do, but the solicitor in him always diverted the conversation to what we wanted to hear - yeah we will look at it/ costs are high at the moment/ story not quite right etc etc and he obviously never had any intentions what so ever of doing it. Just seemed to go back to the same Aus brokers for some reason. In my opinion this last Capital Raise was the straw that broke Brads back. He apparently has delayed in for 2 months, Never did a road show for it until it was too late. Completely cocked it up and floundered about when a raise could easily (IMO) have been done at 20 cents lowest. - Now look at the situation and tell me that is class leadership and shareholder value!

Now his removal and share dumping I believe GBar has covered pretty well but it absolutely stinks in my opinion. It is in my mind that Brad was the clone of the Francesco Schettino of the Concordia Cruise ship that so tragically lost the lives of 33 people. However I am happy to say that no one has died here and that the ship hasn't sunk yet! Lots still to come out regarding his views and actions towards his removal but from an observers point of view he seemed to completely disregard shareholders and investors alike with dumping his shares (proof still to be confirmed in my mind although it is 90% true I believe) and pay outs etc etc. I for one will remember his actions and it has left a dark dark picture of his character IMO and I wanted to believe he was better then that - end of.

I also believe that Brad has single handedly held Alf Gillman back as his technical Knowledge is a huge asset for Triton and he should have been the one doing large parts of the off-take work IMO. I for one am interested to hear his immediate thoughts and future progression for the company with the assets they are working on. I think I will leave it there regarding BB's mistakes, morals and self destruction of the company but for my understanding lets just say that he would have happily brought the company down for his gain IMO. Just goes to prove in my mind again that bankers, Solicitors, and Insurance employees are pond life. The recent experience I have had with these slippery, misleading and overcharging types could fill several pages but I wont go there!! It could have been so different though. DYOR though and if I offend any bankers etc out there then present company accepted - I class us as investors.

Long one sorry peeps.

Going forward -

I believe the new board's credentials and initial thoughts are correct for Triton's stage of growth to come, form what I know so far. I will be voicing my opinions strongly to them at this critical period and as Triton move forward though.

I believe that the Germans (AMG) and the Chinese will appreciate knowledgeable, experienced hands in charge with no damage done so far to relationships and probably more favourable outcomes will now be gained.

Ancuabe is the Jewel for Triton and other explorers/groups can only dream of the possibilities. I mean 100 kms to deep water port, Electricity, historic knowledge available etc etc. That doesn't even cover the quality and flake distribution and the world renowned brand 'Kenmere Flake' has, of which is well documented, tested and detailed. Certainly beats diesel generators (5 years worth it seems for competitors - yes 5 years!), bridges, road preservation and the blank drawing/marketing angle of the ore in my mind.

Perhaps my last thoughts are maybe we are better to have got rid of Brad now as he would had just held the company back long term and made it harder and harder to get rid of him without these extreme recent circumstances. Yes I agree I don't want Triton to be in this position but if you look further to the horizon then this might have just got more legs. He just seemed to get more and more pig headed in my opinion and thought of the company as his and not as it should be the share holders company - very sad really. I love an under dog but he wouldn't listen, learn and work as a good CEO should by delegation to the correct personnel.

Good luck to all holders in this ungodly commodity market at the moment, which is one thing Brad couldn't have predicted. But lets hope graphite can buck the trend and we can get this company to where it deserves to be in the market and ASAP.

Captain Morgan - and no I don't work for Costa Cruises as the salary was too high!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TON (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $15.68M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.1¢ 1.0¢ $13.93K 1.391M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 666648 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 171697 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.28pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TON (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.