RAP 0.00% 20.5¢ resapp health limited

I haven't been called (ever) and I'm happy about that....

1. 196 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 29
    I haven't been called (ever) and I'm happy about that. But what I can't understand is how they're allowed to keep dragging this out with the (in my opinion) intention to accumulate more -yes votes/shares (I know Pfizer can't vote with those shares...but I also know there are always ways "around" these issues)/fear in shareholders who are yet to make up their minds/confusion as to rap's ongoing concern ability when the no vote gets up/exasperation in long term holders and no voters causing them to either sell and move onto other investments, or just get out...the list goes on. This is blatant manipulation of pretty much everything-the sp, sh emotions, the public opinion of rap, how other possible or potential partners would view rap etc and is so very wrong. I wish there was a legal way they could be put in their box(es) and made to wait until the Supreme Court deems ALL their activities are in accordance with our laws.
    I'm eagerly awaiting the court decisions to be published, even though we're sticking to our no vote. IMO and we're staying strong and voting no until Pfizer go! All the best to all of us

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.